|If you have any questions you can call or email we will be glad to help.
906-297-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Masterlock 3-Dial Combination Lock code setting instructions.Models #630
- Set the lock to your combination and pull out the shackle.
- Turn the shackle counterclockwise ¼ turn and press it down.
- Continue pressing the shackle and turn another ¼ turn.
- Set the dials to your new combination.
- Turn shackle clockwise back to the original position. Lift and return
shackle to closed position.
- Record your new combination in a safe place.
VHB Tape Info
: YouTube Video from TV Show "Modern Marvels" video shows how building facades, automobiles and other projects are manufactured using this product.
Refrigerator Lock Installation & Removal
Prior to removing the adhesive backing paper, practice placing the anchor clips with the padlock installed to test alternate attachment points. Check for clearances. If installing on a side-by-side unit, overlap the two cable ends in the middle of the two doors or consider installing the long cable piece on the topside of the fridge, and the short cable on the swinging door.
1. Locate a suitable flat surface across the door openings being secured. You will need 2" x 3" inches of space for each pad. Use a pencil to trace around the security plate once the location is decided.
2. Clean and prepare chosen clip locations with the included kit. Use the scrubby pad to scrub the attachment areas to clean and rough-up the surface, then wipe area clean with the alcohol swab. Let dry completely. Air temperature should be above 50F for proper adhesion.
3. Peel the adhesive backing paper. Do not touch the exposed pad. Place security plates onto selected locations, and hold in place FIRMLY for 2 minutes. Bonding is immediate, but full adhesive strength is not achieved for 48 hours. The best bond is achieved when placing about 15psi of force on the pad adhesive (the standard pad would be about 75lbs)
Please wait 24hours before installing lock or putting any tension on the cables.
The 3M VHB Tape used on our refrigerator locks are intended for permanent applications. However, there are a variety of removal techniques that can be considered for breaking a bond and cleaning the adhesive residue from the substrate surfaces.
1. Because the 3M VHB Tapes stay soft and resilient the foam can be cut with a variety of tools, from a textured wire saw, razor blade or a 3M SMART Tool. Because the 3M VHB Tapes are sticky all the way through use of a lubricant, such as soap, will make the job easier.
2. With small bonds the strength of the tape can be overpowered by prying or twisting. Removing at slower rates or at higher temperatures is generally easier. Be aware that forceful prying may actually remove the paint from the refrigerator.
3. The residue can be removed by abrasion such as with a 3M™ Stripe Off Wheel, can be softened with a variety of solvents, or can be baked off with high temperature.